- December 5-6, 2007 New Orleans, LA: Special Topics in Preventing and Responding to Prison Rape: Medical and Mental Health Care, Community Corrections Settings, and Oversight
- March 26-27, 2007, Austin, Texas: Lockups, Native American Detention Facilities, and Conditions in Texas Penal and Youth Institutions
- December 13-14, 2006, Los Angeles, California: The Elimination of Prison Rape: Immigration Facilities and Personnel/Staffing/Labor Relations
- August 3, 2006, Detroit Michigan: Reporting, Investigating and Prosecuting Prison Rape: What is Needed To Make The Process Work?
- June 1, 2006, Boston, Mass.: Elimination of Prison Rape: Focus on Juveniles
- March 23, 2006, Miami, Florida: Elimination of Prison Rape: The Corrections Perspective
- August 19, 2005, San Francisco, California: "At Risk: Sexual Abuse and Vulnerable Groups Behind Bars"
- June 14, 2005, Washington, DC: "The Cost of Victimization: Why Our Nation Must Confront Prison Rape"