Change the text size
Try this first
- Hold down the Ctrl key on your keyboard (Command key on a Mac).
- Press the + (plus) key on your keyboard to make the text size bigger.
- Press the - (minus) key on your keyboard to make the text size smaller.
If that doesn't work
- In your browser menu, click the View menu and select Text Size (or Zoom).
- Choose the Larger or Smaller font sizes (or zoom level) until you can easily read the Web page.
- If these instructions do not work, visit the Web Accessibility Initiative to find instructions for other browsers and operating systems.
Content last updated October 27, 2010.
A federal government website managed by the Office on Women's Health in the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
200 Independence Avenue, S.W. • Washington, DC 20201