What's Happening Now
- Making Medicares claims and benefits statement clearer, simpler
- CMS & Text4Baby: helping pregnant women and children get healthier
- More than 30 million use free preventive benefits in 2011
- Increasing healthy deliveries and reducing preterm births
- Better coordination leading to swifter Medicare coverage and access
- More Children with Coverage: 23 States Awarded Bonuses for Increasing Enrollment
- Risk Adjustment: Helping the Insurance Industry Provide Coverage
One of the main ways we will prevent cardiovascular disease in this country is to empower Americans to make heart healthy lifestyle changes.
- CHIPRA Annual Report: Steady Growth, New Innovation
- The Affordable Care Act: Strengthening Medicare in 2011
- Medicare Shared Savings Program Overview
- Advance Payment Model Application: Overview and Process
- Coverage Gap Discount Program
- Partnership for Patients: Better Care, Lower Costs
- Million Hearts Challenge: Preventing Heart Attacks and Strokes
Share the News. Share the Health.
Everyone with Medicare can now get a yearly wellness visit that gives you a chance to talk with your doctor to make sure you're getting the right prescriptions and care.