- Federal reports – Reports from the Office on Women's Health
- Map of Regional Women's Health Offices (PDF, 792 KB)
- Office on Women's Health Fact Sheet (PDF, 215 KB)
- Office on Women's Health Functional Structure Chart (PDF, 48 KB)
- Office on Women's Health Strategic Plan FY2010-FY2014 (PDF, 1008 KB)
Who we are
The Office on Women's Health (OWH), part of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), works to improve the health and sense of well-being of all U.S. women and girls. OWH serves as the focal point for women's health activities within HHS offices and agencies. OWH leads programs to improve women's health and collaborates across HHS and with other partners on women's health activities.
Our mission is to provide leadership to promote health equity for women and girls through sex/gender-specific approaches. OWH achieves its mission and vision by developing innovative programs, educating health professionals, and motivating behavior change in consumers through the dissemination of health information.
Learn more about who we are:
- National staff
- Regional women's health offices and programs
- State/territorial liaisons
- Working groups and committees
Content last updated July 8, 2011.
A federal government website managed by the Office on Women's Health in the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
200 Independence Avenue, S.W. • Washington, DC 20201