Free Financial Resources To Help Manage Your Money
Previously known as Financial Literacy Month, April is now National Financial Capability Month. The month lets you know about the resources and tools available to help you make sound financial decisions year round.
There are numerous free financial resources available to help you better manage and understand your money.
MyMoney.gov is dedicated to teaching basic financial education through resources and tools from across the federal government. You can use the helpful budgeting calculators to help plan for big life events like buying a house or having a child.
You can also visit ConsumerFinance.gov whose mission is to make consumer financial products and services work for all Americans. You can use the Ask CFPB tool to decode confusing financial jargon and learn about your financial rights.
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.