- This is a U.S. Federal government computer system that is "FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY."
- This system is subject to monitoring. No expectation of privacy is to be assumed (See below).
- Individuals found performing unauthorized activities are subject to disciplinary action including criminal prosecution.
PRIVACY ACT ROUTINE USES (5 USC S 522a AS AMENDED)
Disclosure (or providing) of information requested in forms contained within this system or provided via email contact is "voluntary." By providing the information, the individual assumes all responsibility to ensure the information provided is correct and valid and is so maintained.
- General Public Information: Email
addresses will be used to respond to your requests.
This information may be forwarded to Government employees
who are better able to answer your questions.
- Vendor Information: Vendor-provided
information, including email addresses and company information,
will be used to forward items of interest to the email
address provided. Vendor-provided information may also
be used by Federal contracting officials to develop
and publish Interested Vendor Lists for vendor teaming
opportunities on solicitations posted on FBO. (See the
FBO Vendors Guide.)
- Federal Users: Federal user information,
including name, telephone number and email address,
is used by this system to set up FBO buyer accounts
for Federal procurement officials authorized to manage,
administer and/or perform FBO eCommerce activities.
FBO buyer accounts support buyer authentication and
access controls for FBO buyer functions and provide
point-of-contact information for FBO postings. (See
to the FBO Buyers Guide.)
Disclosure: Collected information on individuals may be shared and
protected as authorized by law. Except for such authorized activities, we
do not share any information we receive with any outside parties.