All Fee-For-Service Providers
- September is Prostate Cancer Awareness Month
- September is National Cholesterol Education Month
- Influenza Season is Around the Corner
- Follow us on Twitter! CMS has added the social media site Twitter to our communication and outreach program. Our main goal is to reach providers, suppliers, health professionals, and others interested in current and up-to-date information on the Medicare Fee-For-Service program. Messages on Twitter will include updates to rules & regulations, MLN products, notices of upcoming National Provider Calls, new web postings, and more.
Follow us at http://twitter.com/cmsgov and search the following hash tags:
- #CMSMLN for all MLN tweets,
- #CMSNPC for all National Provider Call tweets, or
- #MLNProducts for all tweets related to MLN products.
- [URGENT] The Provider Call Center Toll Free Number Directory information can now be found in the Provider Compliance Interactive Map at: http://www.cms.gov/Research-Statistics-Data-and-Systems/Monitoring-Programs/provider-compliance-interactive-map/index.html.
- The HAC POA fact sheet has been revised and is now available to be downloaded. This fact sheet gives an overview of the Deficit Reduction Act of 2005, and lists affected hospitals, as well as a table of HACs and Codes.
- The 2012 Physician Quality Reporting System and Electronic prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program Group Practice Reporting Option (GPRO): Participation for the Incentive Payment made Simple [PDF, 1MB]
is a new fact sheet that provides guidance for group practices wishing to participate in 2012 Physician Quality Reporting and the 2012 eRx Incentive Program as a Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)-selected group practice.
- Blood Clotting Factor Furnishing Fee
- Do you want to find out Medicare Fee-for-Service information quickly? Subscribe to a CMS Electronic Mailing Lists: Keeping Medicare Fee-For-Service Providers Informed [PDF, 410KB] that suits your needs!
Medicare Learning Network (MLN) Spotlights
Go to the page for the latest MLN products and announcements! Check it often!
Medicare Fee-for-Service (FFS) Payment
- Fee Schedules - General Information
- Prospective Payment Systems - General Information
- Acute Inpatient PPS
- Ambulance Fee Schedule
- Ambulatory Surgical Center (ASC) Payment
- Clinical Laboratory Fee Schedule
- DMEPOS Competitive Bidding
- Durable Medical Equipment, Prosthetics/Orthotics & Supplies Fee Schedule
- Home Health PPS
- Hospital-Acquired Conditions (Present on Admission Indicator)
- Hospital Outpatient PPS
- Inpatient Psychiatric Facility PPS
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility PPS
- Long-Term Care Hospital PPS
- PC Pricer
- Physician Fee Schedule
- Physician Bonuses
- Skilled Nursing Facility PPS
Medicare Fee-for-Service Part B Drugs
- Competitive Acquisition for Part B Drugs & Biologicals
- Historical Part B Drug Pricing Files
- Medicare Part B Drug Average Sales Price
- Medicare Coverage - General Information
- Council on Technology & Innovation
- Clarification about Part B versus Part D Drug Coverage [PDF, 85KB]
- DMEPOS Competitive Bidding
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Center
- Medicare Contractor Provider Satisfaction Survey (MCPSS)
- Medicare Provider-Supplier Enrollment
- National Provider Identifier Standard (NPI)
- National Correct Coding Initiative Edits
- Quarterly Provider Updates
- SNF Consolidated Billing
- Sustainable Growth Rates & Conversion Factors
- Versions 5010 and D.0 & 3.0
- Quality Improvement Organizations
- CMS Regional Offices
- Coordination of Benefits - General Information
- MLN FFS Provider Partnership Program