Office of the Medicare Beneficiary Ombudsman
- 2010 Ombudsman Report to Congress
- 2009 Ombudsman Report to Congress
- 2007-2008 Ombudsman Report to Congress
- 2005-2006 Ombudsman Report to Congress
- Contact Us - If you have an issue that requires a response, please contact 1-800-MEDICARE. If your inquiry requires a response from the Medicare Ombudsman, 1-800-MEDICARE will direct your inquiry to the Medicare Ombudsman.
Resources for Assistance with Medicare Issues
Other Helpful Resources
- Allows you to access other websites that can provide additional help or information that is not presented in www.medicare.gov.
- The Office of Disability oversees the implementation and coordination of disability programs, policies and special initiatives for persons with disabilities.
- The Administration on Aging provides home and community-based services and opportunities to older persons and their caregivers through programs funded under the Older Americans Act.
General Medicare Information
- The home page of the official Medicare website.
- The current Medicare handbook.
- - Explains terms used by Medicare.
- Provides the meanings of many of the acronyms used by Medicare.
Frequently Asked Questions
- - Find answers to questions about Medicare.
- - Find answers to questions about Medicare and Medicaid administration.