Research - General Information
CMS offers researchers and other health care professionals a broad range of quantitative information on our programs, from estimates of future Medicare and Medicaid spending to enrollment, spending, and claims data, and a broad range of consumer research to help its partners and staff. CMS also conducts demonstration projects to explore alternative policies of health care coverage and delivery. These demonstration projects typically cover a limited timeframe, geographic area, and scope of coverage.
For more information, click on the Related Links Inside CMS area.
- American Public Health Association 2011 Meeting - CMS Presenters [PDF, 76KB]
- Academy Health Annual Research Meetings 2007 - 2011 [ZIP, 323KB]
- ORDI Research News Listserv Archive [ZIP, 1MB]
- CMS Poster Session at the American Society of Nephrology Meeting [PDF, 36KB]
- CMS Poster Presentation at 2007 AHRQ Annual Conference [PDF, 308KB]
- CMS Poster Presentation at 2007 Disease Management Leadership Forum [PDF, 770KB]
- Page last Modified: 06/04/2012 1:24 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins