MLN Provider Exhibit Program
The Medicare Learning Network® (MLN) Provider Exhibit Program is a Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services educational and marketing resource. The MLN Provider Exhibit Program's mission is to reach the Medicare Fee-For-Service (FFS) provider community by providing a formal and consistent CMS presence at national and regional provider association meetings and conferences to promote awareness and use of the MLN products.
The MLN Provider Exhibit Program promotes awareness and use of the MLN products by:
- offering conference attendees easy access to relevant and time sensitive materials in a personal, informal setting;
- encouraging Medicare FFS providers to use the MLN as the source for official CMS educational information developed especially for their use;
- promoting and strengthening partnerships with the provider community; and
- providing an opportunity for an exchange of ideas, concerns, and feedback on the relevance of program materials.
We encourage you to explore the links provided on the upper left side of this page for opportunities to learn more about how the MLN Exhibit program can support your next conference.
Please e-mail comments and suggestions to MLNExhibits@cms.hhs.gov.
- MLN Provider Exhibit Program Schedule [ZIP, 27KB]
- MLN Catalog of Products [PDF, 10MB]
- How To Sign Up For MLN Educational Products Electronic Mailing List [PDF, 117KB]
- How To Sign Up For MLN Matters® [PDF, 154KB]
- CMS Electronic Mailing Lists: Keeping Medicare Fee-For-Service Providers Informed [PDF, 410KB]
- Page last Modified: 08/08/2012 7:55 AM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins