Working groups and committees
There are several groups focused on women's health throughout the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). The Office on Women's Health works through these groups and committees to coordinate efforts for women's health on topics such as minority health, HIV/AIDS, and the environment within HHS as well as other federal agencies.
- Federal Interagency Working Group on Women's Health and the Environment
- Healthy People 2010 Women's Health Working Group
- HHS-OWH Women and HIV/AIDS Prevention Strategies Workgroup
- HHS Coordinating Committee on Women's Health
- HHS Steering Committee on Violence Against Women
- Minority Women's Health Panel of Experts
Content last updated October 27, 2010.
A federal government website managed by the Office on Women's Health in the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
200 Independence Avenue, S.W. • Washington, DC 20201