Image & Icon Library
Images/Icons Found on This Page
- HHS Widgets (including H1N1 flu widgets)
- Banners & Branding Bars
- HHS Colors
- HHS Logo
- HHS Seal
- Health Information Privacy (HIPAA) Logo
- HHS Web Site Logos
- HHS Web Site Badges
- HHS New Media Icons
- Children’s Health Insurance Program Widgets
- Flu Widgets
- Smoking & Tobacco Widgets
- Haiti Widget
- Public Health and Medical Emergency Widgets
- Email Updates
- Exit Disclaimer
- Archive Transparent Version
Looking for guidance on when and how to use the HHS Logo, Seal, and Symbol?
HHS Branding Bars
Using the branding bar (banner):
- The HHS Web banner/branding bar cannot be used in presentations, contract deliverables, or printed materials.
- The HHS Web banner/branding bars should be used by the OpDiv and StaffDiv sites.
This is the HHS.gov color palette.
|Lighter olive (sandier color)|
The logo is for official use of the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services. For information on approvals, size, colors and color reproduction, read the HHS Logo, Seal and Symbol Policies.
The seal is used for the Department flag, Podium emblems when the Secretary speaks, ID cards, forms, and more. To see a full list of uses and size requirements, read the HHS Logo, Seal and Symbol Policies.
Download the HIPAA logo to use on your website. HIPAA protects your medical records and personal health information.
|StopBullying.gov logo||StopMedicareFraud.gov logo|
|InsureKidsNow.gov logo||Flu.gov logo|
|FoodSafety.gov logo||HHS.gov/Open logo|
|HealthCare.gov logo||LetsMove.gov logo|
|Autism awareness badge|
|Let's Move to Fight Childhood Obesity badge|
|Stop Medicare Fraud badge|
|HHS Digital Strategy badge|