Data.gov - Empowering People

Skip to navigation Skip to main content Skip to search Skip to login
/
Semantic Web

Status of NRC-Regulated Complex Materials Sites Undergoing Decommissioning

A status summary for decommissioning of NRC-regulated complex materials sites in the United States. Available information includes site name, location, and State; current compliance criteria; whether the decommissioning plan (DP) has been submitted to the NRC and, if so, the original submission date; whether the NRC has approved the DP; and the estimated closure date. This information is updated annually, and summarizes the related information presented in the Status of the Decommissioning Program Annual Report.

Comments

A very helpful and

A very helpful and informative post regarding corelDraw. I really needed to learn about the graphic suit and I am sure its gonna help me a lot in learning it. Thanks for sharing such an informative post.

This would be possible if

This would be possible if almost all private cars requiring drivers, which are not in use and parked 90% of the time, would be traded for public self-driving taxis that would be in near constant use. Several of the services, most notably those in the United Kingdom and the United States, sell reports to dealers and then encourage the dealers to display the reports on their Internet sites.

Any update on this info?

Thanks

Thant really good

Thant really good information.

• Showing 1-4 of 4

Active Group topics