Subscribe to heart health and stroke email updates.
Government in action on heart health and stroke
- National campaigns
- Programs targeting minorities
- Website based activities
- Office on Women's Health regional activities
- Evaluation programs
The Office on Women's Health (OWH), which is located within the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), continues to partner with organizations to develop programs to stem the risk of cardiovascular disease in women.
- Heart Truth Consumer Education Campaign
- Heart Truth Professional Education Campaign
- Make the Call. Don't Miss A Beat.
- National Women's Health Week and National Women's Checkup Day
- Women's Heart Day Campaign
- View all national campaigns
- Cardiovascular Health for Women, Primary Prevention: an Education Initiative for Nurses and Women
- Fact sheets
- Publications from past evaluation
- View all publications
- Region I
- Region II
- Region IV
- Region VI
- Region VIII
- Region X
- View all Office on Women's Health regional activities
- Comprehensive Women's Heart Health Care Program
- Primary Care Partnership Program
- View all evaluation programs
Content last updated August 11, 2010.
A federal government website managed by the Office on Women's Health in the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
200 Independence Avenue, S.W. • Washington, DC 20201