Download the National Prevention Week Toolkit
Download the National Prevention Week Toolkit and make a difference in your community!
The Toolkit provides information to help you and others get involved in preventing substance abuse and promoting behavioral health in your community. Use this Toolkit to begin thinking about a future National Prevention Week event or celebration that strengthens your community and educates people about the importance of substance abuse prevention and mental health. Use information and resources in the Toolkit – including fact sheets – to plan and carry out prevention activities year-round!
An updated National Prevention Week 2013 Toolkit will be accessible through the SAMHSA Store this winter.
The Toolkit includes:
- Fun, easy event ideas (including ideas for school, volunteer, sporting, leisure, and policy activities);
- Planning recommendations (including information on identifying and working with partners and volunteers);
- Tips and tools for event promotion (including templates for traditional and social media outreach);
- Promotional materials for customization and printing (including stickers, flyers, and pocket cards);
- Fact sheets about the five themes of National Prevention Week;
- Budgeting tips and suggestions; and
- A glossary of behavioral health terms.
Download the 2012 Toolkit today and look for updates on the 2013 Toolkit in the coming months. It's never too soon to start planning your National Prevention Week 2013 event!
- FacebookExternal link. Please review our Disclaimer
- FlickrExternal link. Please review our Disclaimer
- RSS FeedsExternal link. Please review our Disclaimer
- SAMHSA BlogExternal link. Please review our Disclaimer
- TwitterExternal link. Please review our Disclaimer
- YoutubeExternal link. Please review our Disclaimer