Data.gov - Empowering People

Skip to navigation Skip to main content Skip to search Skip to login
BusinessUSA logo /

What's your favorite business app using government data?

In order to join this group, you must login or register a new account. After you have successfully done so, you will need to request membership again.

Everyone has tricks to make them more efficient. You can shine here by sharing what you know:

• Do you want to share an app you've created that uses government data?
  • What apps help you get access to government information and services?
  • What functions or information do you WISH would be in an app from the government for businesses?

Some of the most popular mobile apps so far are the Small Business Toolbox for the Android and Military Traveler for the iPhone.  What are you using?

Comments

I am loving the GreentoDew app

It's really difficult to figure,but I personally am loving the GreentoDew app which show cases green products.

Excellent information!

I think it the best applications for business among the thousands available. Excellent information!

Government

Its really difficult to figure out the best applications for business among the thousands available in the market.Yesterday I explored one of the best websites regarding the business application which is business.gov.au It  discovered excellent information about variety of business apps and social. I really loved the emergency management and recovery system app for the business.

I personally am loving the GreentoDew app which show cases green products and services consumers can use instead of the enviromentally unsafe products and services they usually use. Its really awesome for my business mission which is to make new mothers aware of the importance of using organic baby care products for their child.

Just read a article about Government Apps, Data For Businesses. The list of topic-specific communities on the federal Data.gov site is growing quickly. Barely a week after a new education community went live on the site, the feds have added a new Business Data Community for business-oriented data sets and resources.

Just read a article about Government Apps, Data For Businesses.

Just read a article about Government Apps, Data For Businesses. The list of topic-specific communities on the federal Data.gov site is growing quickly. Barely a week after a new education community went live on the site, the feds have added a new Business Data Community for business-oriented data sets and resources. More info see http://www.informationweek.com/news/government/info-management/232600066

GreentoDew

I personally am loving the GreentoDew app which show cases green products and services consumers can use instead of the enviromentally unsafe products and services they usually use. Its really awesome for my business mission which is to make new mothers aware of the importance of using organic baby care products for their child.

Hi, Everyone!

Hi, Everyone!

Its really difficult to figure out the best applications for business among the thousands available in the market.Yesterday I explored one of the best websites regarding the business application which is business.gov.au It  discovered excellent information about variety of business apps.I really loved the emergency management and recovery system app for the business.

THX

Mazhar

• Showing 1-6 of 6