Data.gov - Empowering People

Skip to navigation Skip to main content Skip to search Skip to login
/
Energy

Local Energy Sites and Resources

We’ve started a list of city and state energy sites and resources. Do you know of others? Please let us know what sites, resources, events, and activities you find useful in your area. Thanks!

Comments

Hello! Thank you for

Hello! Thank you for information, it was interesting to know about the energy resorces of different state. I think that the economy depends on the energy support to a great extent, so a considerable attention should be paid for them.

Amanda Ottis

Helllo! Thank you for

Helllo! Thank you for providing the list of energy sites and resourses. I am a student of the faculty of economy and finances and now I am writing a course paper on the methods of optimizing the use of energy, so your list appeared to be of much use for me.

Brittney Burns, student

They aren't typically in the

They aren't typically in the form of a state-created dataset, but they are datasets and other assets created that are split state boundaries (I like your approach to per-state and per-city datasets that they find important and release).

I would like to contribute

I would like to contribute to the community by listing energy resourses my local area doesn't have many of them yet (none that i know of) will be glad to post them as soon as i find one.

I would like to contribute

I would like to contribute to the community by listing energy resources my local area doesn't have many of them yet (none that i know of) will be glad to post them as soon as i find one.

You have a very good site,

You have a very good site, well constructed and very interesting i have bookmarked you hopefully you keep posting new stuff. Fine information, thanks to the author. This work is really useful and significant. Resources like the one you mentioned here will be very useful to me! I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful.

Foreign energy dependence

Foreign energy dependence equates to foreign economic dependence, and since it takes energy to transport or transmit energy, the more remote energy sources are the more they are inherently inefficient.

Just Loved It

I stopped by just to say thanks for such great informations. Really appreciate it and you keep it up.

Thank You

thank you very much for the info, really appreciate more than anything the organization of energies, is something that I had some time looking

State energy resources

Jeanne,

If it'd be useful, we have state energy resources by state.  They aren't typically in the form of a state-created dataset, but they are datasets and other assets created that are split state boundaries (I like your approach to per-state and per-city datasets that they find important and release).  The link for state information is http://en.openei.org/wiki/United_States, which includes compiled energy maps, energy organizations, incentives, smart grid projects and statistics per-state.

Congrats on energy.data.gov launching!

Ryan McKeel

Active Group topics