Data.gov - Empowering People

Skip to navigation Skip to main content Skip to search Skip to login
Health

Welcome to the health community!

Welcome to the health community!  We’ve launched this data resource with a particular focus on ensuring feedback is heard and acted upon.  If you’ve got comments, feedback, or ideas, we’d love to hear about them in this section.  Let us know how to improve this site and make it more useful for you!

Comments

I think this is really one of

I think this is really one of the best source of information related to the health i m rally impressed with this and really looking forward to it.It will really helps and guide smnay peoples.Thanks for the sharing.

Hello

I am a new to here and love looking after my health I belive in eating the right food and to exersice getting this balance right with a stress free life has to play a big part in a healthy wellbeing glad to to see a forum like this

Hello

I am a new to here and love looking after my health I belive in eating the right food and to exersice getting this balance right with a stress free life has to play a big part in a healthy wellbeing glad to to see a forum like this

Hello all, I'm a newbie here as well. Very interested in discussing the importance of good health and good healthcare for our citizens. So glad to find a community to learn and share information.

It is important that we all

It is important that we all eat a balanced diet and exercise regularly for good overall health. It makes us feel good and keeps us better able to do the things we enjoy in life. Too often though we heard about being getting this disease or that cancer and one of organs we hear about is the liver and problems poor nutrition can cause.

Hi,

I forgot to stop and introduce myself. My name is Mark and I work as a contractor in IT. I am very interested in health care (long and healthy life (I love green tea :))). However, I am very disappointed with many people who are "middle class", but can not afford health insurance. I would like the public choice had not fallen into the "Obama treatment" and would like to see greater awareness of the millions who are uninsured.Anyway, feel free to e-mail - would like to discuss.As much as this forum - would not change anything. Thanks guys for this establishment and salute the good work to do.

Hello

Hello and welcome to the forum buddy..!!

I am also a newbie here and I hope we will have some good time here and hope you will share some value able information...!!

Hello and welcome to the

Hello and welcome to the forum buddy..!!

I am also a newbie here and I hope we will have some good time here and hope you will share some value able information...!!

Hello

I forgot to stop by and introduce myself.  My name is Mark and I work as a contractor in the computer field.  I'm very interested in health care (as well as healthy living (I love my green tea!  :)  )).  However, I am very disappointed about many people that are "middle class" but can not afford medical insurance.  I wish the public option was not dropped in "Obama Care" and would love to see more awareness of the MILLIONS of people that do not have any medical insurance.

Anyway, feel free to e-mail - would love to chat.

As far as this forum - I would not change a thing.  Thank you guys for setting this up and I applaud the good job that you are doing.

Mark

Data Related to Holistic Cancer Therapy

What inspired my to mention this topic is the recent success of
Dr Richard Gonzales.

Nicholas J. Gonzalez, M.D., graduated from Brown University, Phi Beta Kappa, magna cum laude, with a degree in English Literature. He subsequently worked as a journalist, first at Time Inc., before pursuing premedical studies at Columbia. He then received his medical degree from Cornell University Medical College in 1983. During a postgraduate immunology fellowship under Dr. Robert A. Good, considered the father of modern immunology, he completed a research study evaluating an aggressive nutritional therapy in the treatment of advanced cancer. Since 1987, Dr. Gonzalez has been in private practice in New York City, treating patients diagnosed with cancer and other serious degenerative illnesses. His nutritional research has received substantial financial support from Procter & Gamble, Nestle, and the National Cancer Institute. Results from a pilot study published in 1999 described the most positive data in the medical literature for pancreatic cancer. 

I thought scientific data for this protocol and others would be worthy to investigate.

Comments are most welcome.

• Showing 1-10 of 10
Challenge.gov Health 2.0 Developer Challenge
Learn about our newest high-value datasets

Active Group topics