Data.gov - Empowering People

Skip to navigation Skip to main content Skip to search Skip to login
Health

Coverage and Access - Uses of Data

There are so many great datasets released related to coverage and access.  What ways have you been able to make use of the data; both in the research sense and the application development sense?  Why is this information meaningful to you?

Comments

Health

No one else is able to give me such information on a specific topic, since you can be as effective as No Doubt. I walk here and there, but I forgot that real help is my favorite among the sites. It is often a pleasure to read your dear content. Thank you for everything.

Properly,this is very wise

there must be more focus on health rahter then other issues.It’s often a pleasure to read your content dear .thanks for all.

National Health Care

I ran across this thread or "blog" and really appreciate it.

Excuse me for venting about our health care system.  I am a contractor and work at a data center near Columbus, Ohio.  I am paying $740 per month for medical and dental.  Vision does not come with it.  I thought there would never come a day where I am paying equivilant to the average rent here in town.  This is so crazy.  There are so many people that I know of working full time and can't afford to pay for their health care.  Totally insane. 

I have to pay for prescription that costs me around $50 a month (called Klonopin) where I need it for my social anxiety.  I am healthy so far (thank goodness) and this is the only medication I need, but I'm 43 - so what am I going to do in the future about my health where I can't afford to go and see a doctor. 

This is very wise step taken

This is very wise step taken for data access and its coverage.I am glad to know all these efforts made here by you inorder to make viewers aware about this situation.

Nobody else is capable to

Nobody else is capable to provide me such info on certain topic since you might be the most effective by no doubt. I go here and there but I forgot that the real assist is on my among the favorite internet site. It’s often a pleasure to read your content dear .thanks for all 

Hey, actually you are

Hey, actually you are awesome. You don’t know how great your web site is? Because of only this specific content , I discovered you in first page of Google while looking for content for my project and now I have bookmarked it for future reference and would maintain check out it until my project won’t be completed fully . 

This is my topic for my

This is my topic for my next semester project and I do not know how I can say thanks for this kind of assist you to did to creating my project complete. My name is tom and I'm googling on this subject for some documentation and found you website on leading page of google .You've got nice and simple interface together with fantastic stuff on your blog .I also manage a personal blog and now you might be in my favorite blog list . thanks for the great aid and have a nice day.

Nobody else is capable to

Nobody else is capable to present me such information on particular subject because you are the most beneficial by no doubt. I go here and there but I forgot that the actual support is on my one of the favorite internet site. It’s often a pleasure to read your content dear .thanks for all 

Properly, I have been

Properly, I have been desperately looking for this post considering that last 2 hours. 1 of my friend told me to check it out but I lost the internet address of it. But thanks to Google that I could finally discover it .its my last night of completing my last semester project and this web site is actually helping me to think out side of box. Thanks 

Wonderful peoples come with

Wonderful peoples come with great talent and I must say that the webmaster of this blog is actually talent along with a good individual too. I do appreciate the tough work which had been accomplished on this blog , from my heart. Me and my son both are making a PowerPoint presentation on this topic and pictures and content both are actually valuable to create our presentation a lot more potent . Congratulations for good work and keep the same work up with my blessings .

Challenge.gov Health 2.0 Developer Challenge
Learn about our newest high-value datasets

Active Group topics