Instructions for downloading viewers and players
- Adobe Acrobat or PDF forms/files
- Adobe Flash files
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files
- Video and audio files
When proprietary file formats are used, postings are listed with the corresponding file format and a link to this page is provided. Below you will find instructions for using the various file types as well as links to download free viewers that will work across multiple operating system platforms.
Before attempting to read these files:
- Download Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF files
You may also wish to:
- Visit the Adobe Acrobat Reader download page to obtain the latest version of the Reader for your computer and operating system
- Browse Online Conversion Tools for Adobe PDF Documents
Some features on our website use Adobe Flash. You must have Adobe Flash installed for these features to work. You can download Adobe Flash for free.
Microsoft provides free software that allows viewing certain files without owning the full version of the software.
Video and audio files on our site can be played using either Windows Media Player or Apple QuickTime.
Content last updated October 27, 2010.
A federal government website managed by the Office on Women's Health in the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Health at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
200 Independence Avenue, S.W. • Washington, DC 20201