Skip to content Skip to footer site map
Navigate Up - Track the Money is the U.S. government's official website that provides easy access to data
related to Recovery Act spending and allows for the reporting of potential fraud, waste, and abuse.



To find and apply for grants, go to

Who is eligible for a grant?

    • Government and education organizations
    • For-profit and non-profit organizations
    • Small businesses
    • Individuals (on their own behalf, not on behalf of a company, organization, institution, or government). Grants to individuals do not cover daily living expenses, such as mortgages, rent, or food.

Where do I find grants? 

To register and apply for a grant at, you need:

    • Mission Statement
    • References
    • List of accomplishments
    • A DUNS number for US Federal Government Contractors and Grantees from Dun & Bradstreet
    • To register at CCR


An award made directly to an independent recipient (not a state or government) by a federal agency.



Funds provided to a recipient by a federal agency that will eventually be paid back to the government by the recipient.

Untitled 1