Skip section navigation (navigation may have changed)
Do you have questions about your changing body? About your first period? About taking care of your skin? About having strong, romantic feelings for someone? Well, then you’ve come to the right place! This section of girlshealth.gov covers everything from makeup to questions about sex. Here are just some of the topics you'll find:
- The basics of your body
- What to expect during puberty
- How to take care of your period
- How your reproductive system works
- Tips for better sleep
- Ways to look and feel your best
- Steps to keep from getting sick
- Questions about sex and birth control
- Who can help with your health
Learning about your body will give you the information you need to take good care of yourself — and the confidence to make smart choices. Your body is amazing, and you deserve to feel great!
Check out our quizzes to see how much you know about your body, inside and out.
Content last updated October 13, 2010