Jump to main content or area navigation.

Contact Us

Radon (Rn)

Where You Live

Find local information related to radon, including your state radon program, with contact information, EPA Regional contacts, the EPA Map of Radon Zones  (including full size state maps), National Radon Action Month Events, and the Directory of Builders Using Radon-Resistant New Construction. Native Americans living on Tribal Lands should contact their Tribal Health Department or Housing Authority for assistance (see also www.epa.gov/iaqtribal/directory.html).

Some states "regulate" or "qualify" providers of radon measurement and mitigation services by requiring registration, certification, or licensing; some issue identification cards. Your state can provide you with more information. To date, the following states have some form of radon requirements for radon service providers (CA, DE, FL, IL, IN, IA, KY, ME, NE, NJ, OH, PA, RI, VA and WV).

Click on your state in the map below, or choose your state in the pull-down menu below and click on "Go" to find your state information.

Map of the United States
Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Washington, DC Florida Georgia Guam Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Puerto Rico Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virgin Islands Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming

Top of page

Health Risks Hotlines & Resources Indoor airPLUS Kids, Students and Teachers Map of Radon Zones Media Campaigns/Videos National Radon Action Month Radon-Resistant New Construction Radon and Real Estate Radon in Drinking Water Radon Leaders Saving Lives State Radon Contacts State Indoor Radon Grants Test or Fix Your Home Webinars Indoor Air Quality

Jump to main content.