Find Health Care
- If you are having a health emergency DIAL 911
- If you receive medical services provided by a non-IHS provider you may be responsible for your own expenses.
- Transportation (personal auto, ambulance, etc.) to and from the facility may be your financial responsibility.
- Note: Before traveling to any facility listed on this website, call to ensure that the services you need can be provided to you.
This map can be used to find an IHS, Tribal or Urban Indian Health Program (UIHP) facility and there are a few ways this map can be used.
- Zoom to a general location to see if there is a facility in that region, or
- Enter your current location in the form to the left of the map, or
- Select "Facility Information" to the left of the map and type in the name of the facility that you are trying to find
Read the Detailed Guide if you need further instructions and if you are unable to locate services through this locator please head over to the HRSA Health Center locator to see if there are available services for you outside the IHS, Tribal or Urban Indian Health Programs found here.
How To Use The Map
- Enter your address
- Check the boxes for the facility types you would like to see
- Click Search to see the facilities closest to your location displayed on the map.
- Click a facility icon to get more information about that facility, then click the "Get driving directions" button below that information to have driving directions from your address to the facility displayed below the map
To find specific facilities, select Facility Information and fill in the fields:
- Enter all or part of the facility name
- Enter all or part of the city where the facility is located
- Select a state, or enter a zip code
At least one field must be filled in. Choose one or more facility types and click Search. Any facilities found in the search are displayed as markers on the map.