Microsoft Updates for Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft Expression Design
There are multiple vulnerabilities in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Visual Studio, and Microsoft Expression Design. Microsoft has released updates to address these vulnerabilities.
The Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for March 2012 describes multiple vulnerabilities in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Visual Studio, and Microsoft Expression Design. Microsoft has released updates to address the vulnerabilities.
A remote, unauthenticated attacker could execute arbitrary code, cause a denial of service, or gain unauthorized access to your files or system.
Microsoft has provided updates for these vulnerabilities in the Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for March 2012, which describes any known issues related to the updates. Administrators are encouraged to note these issues and test for any potentially adverse effects. In addition, administrators should consider using an automated update distribution system such as Windows Server Update Services (WSUS). Home users are encouraged to enable automatic updates.
- Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for March 2012 - https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/bulletin/ms12-mar
- Microsoft Windows Server Update Services - http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/wsus/default.aspx
- Microsoft Update - https://www.update.microsoft.com/
- Microsoft Update Overview - http://www.microsoft.com/security/updates/mu.aspx
- Turn Automatic Updating On or Off - http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/Turn-automatic-updating-on-or-off
- March 13, 2012: Initial release
This product is provided subject to the Notification as indicated here: http://www.us-cert.gov/legal.html#notify