Ways to pay Part A & Part B premiums

If you get Social Security, Railroad Retirement Board (RRB) benefits, or Civil Service benefits, your Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance) premium will get deducted from your benefit payment. If you don't get these benefit payments and you sign up for Part B, you'll get a bill.

If you buy Medicare Part A (Hospital Insurance), you'll always get a bill for your premium. Mail your premium payments to:

Medicare Premium Collection Center
P.O. Box 790355 
St. Louis, MO 63179-0355

If you get a bill from the RRB, mail your premium payments to:

RRB, Medicare Premium Payments 
P.O. Box 979024 
St. Louis, MO 63197-9000

If you have limited income and resources, your state may help you pay for Part A, and/or Part B. You may also qualify for Extra Help to pay for your Medicare prescription drug coverage.