Some online services are ONLY for people who receive Social Security benefits and have a password that we send them in the mail.
Choose a service:
- Check my information and benefits. See the contact, direct deposit, Medicare and payment information we have on file for you.
- Change my address or telephone number
- Start or change direct deposit
- Change my password
- Block electronic access to my personal information.
If you received a letter from us containing your, "password request code" ("PRC"), you can use it to:
If you don't have a password, or you lost or forgot your password, you can:
- Request a password online; or
- Call us 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778).
We will mail you a temporary "password request code" ("PRC") that you can use to create a permanent password.