What is Supplemental Security Income?
SSI benefits also are payable to people 65 and older without disabilities who meet the financial limits.
If You Already Receive SSI Benefits...
- Get a replacement Medicare card
- Request a proof of income letter
Get a letter that verifies your Social Security benefit information
- Block online and automated telephone access to your personal information
- Select or change the way you receive information from Social Security if you are blind or visually impaired
- What you must report to us
- Telephone wage reporting
- Employment support for people with disabilities
- Work incentives for people with disabilities
- When your medical condition is reviewed
- Food stamps and other nutrition programs
- Other SSI topics
- What You Need To Know When You Get Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
(Publication No. 05-11011)
- 2011 schedule of payments
- 2012 schedule of payments