What's Happening Now
- New PCIP enrollment data now available
- 5 states and DC receive grants to help build exchanges
- New program implemented in 145 nursing facilities to improve quality of care
- 2013 Part C & Part D plan information by state
- Making Medicares claims and benefits statement clearer, simpler
- CMS & Text4Baby: helping pregnant women and children get healthier
- More than 30 million use free preventive benefits in 2011
One of the main ways we will prevent cardiovascular disease in this country is to empower Americans to make heart healthy lifestyle changes.
- Information & Resources: Pre-Existing Condition Insurance Plans
- Information about the Annual Open Enrollment Period
- CHIPRA Annual Report: Steady Growth, New Innovation
- The Affordable Care Act: Strengthening Medicare in 2011
- Medicare Shared Savings Program Overview
- Advance Payment Model Application: Overview and Process
- Coverage Gap Discount Program
Share the News. Share the Health.
Everyone with Medicare can now get a yearly wellness visit that gives you a chance to talk with your doctor to make sure you're getting the right prescriptions and care.