Date: 10/11/2012 9:45 AM
Media Contact: SAMHSA Press Office
SAMHSA posts information on 2012 grant awards on its website
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) now has a complete listing on its website of all of the fiscal year 2012 grants SAMHSA awarded. The site provides information about each of SAMHSA’s grant programs as well as a listing of each of the grantees, their location and the amount they are projected to receive.
The SAMHSA grant website is available at: http://www.samhsa.gov/grants/
SAMHSA is a public health agency within the Department of Health and Human Services. Its mission is to reduce the impact of substance abuse and mental illness on America’s communities.
Last updated: 10/11/2012 9:43 AM
- FacebookExternal link. Please review our Disclaimer
- FlickrExternal link. Please review our Disclaimer
- RSS FeedsExternal link. Please review our Disclaimer
- SAMHSA BlogExternal link. Please review our Disclaimer
- TwitterExternal link. Please review our Disclaimer
- YoutubeExternal link. Please review our Disclaimer