Training Tools, Presentations, and Other Important LinksOn this page you will find the presentations that the FOIA Staff use when presenting at conferences and for Area Office staff. These tools are useful for anyone wanting to know more about the FOIA process and can serve as training tools for those in the field as well as for Tribes.
Click the links in order to be taken directly to the desired document. When these tools are updated, the FOIA Staff will post them on this page so check back with us from time to time for an update.
- FOIA and Privacy Act Interface PowerPoint presentation, July 2005 [PDF - 87KB]
- FOIA and Privacy Act Training PowerPoint presentation, January 2006 [PDF - 490KB]
Other Important Links:
- Title I Tribal Information
- Title V Tribal Information
- Statistics Program Information
- Office of Environmental Health and Engineering
- Division of Acquisitions Policy
- Grants Information
- Privacy Act
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Health and Human Services FOIA page
- Department of Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs FOIA Page
- Department of Justice FOIA Page