Skip To Main Content
DHS Seal Navigates to CBP homepage Logo Navigates to CBP homepage

  About CBP    Newsroom    Border Security    Trade    Travel    Careers  
Report Suspicious Activity to 1-800-BE-ALERT
Report Trade Violations Online - E-Allegations
Whats New In Travel
in Travel

U.S. Citizens/Lawful Permanent Residents
passport and beach scene
arrow'Get You Home' Campaign Provides Info on Border Document Changes
arrowWestern Hemisphere Travel Initiative
Are you a U.S. Citizen planning a trip that will take you outside the United States? Travel document requirements have changed. Find out what documents are required and how to get them.
arrowKnow Before You Go
As an international traveler, you should be aware of the rules for bringing items back from your trip.
arrowLawful Permanent Residents (LPR)featured see also
- Are You Planning a Trip to Mexico from the United States?
- 05/11/2009

Information regarding prohibited items and required documentation to re-enter the United States.
- Planning To Travel Abroad?
General answers to frequent questions posed by U.S. residents who travel outside the United States.
- Challenge Yourself! - Take the Know Before You Go Quiz
- Sample Customs Declaration Form
- 03/11/2011
section sitemap for
U.S. Citizens/Lawful Permanent Residents
see also:
right arrowon
 Are You Planning a Trip to Mexico from the United States?
 Lawful Permanent Residents (LPR)
right arrowon site:
 U.S. Visitor and Immigrant Status Indicator Technology (U.S. Visit)
right arrowon the web:
 Countries with Agreements with the United States to Extend Passport Validity for an Additional Six Months
Sign up for e-Gov Delivery for U.S. Citizens/Lawful Permanent Residents CBP E-mail Updates
get RSS feed for U.S. Citizens/Lawful Permanent Residents News Feeds

How to
Use the Website

Featured RSS Links
What's New Contacts Ports Questions/Complaints Forms Sitemap EEO/DCR | FOIA | Privacy Statement | Get Plugins | En Español
Department of  
Homeland Security  
  Inquiries (877) CBP-5511   |   International Callers (703) 526-4200   |   TTD (866) 880-6582