Top 10 Contract Sub-awardees
1. PROTECTIVE PRODUCTS ENTERPRISES, INC.
2. SCOTT, EDWARD W ELECTRIC CO (INC)
3. SPACESAVER STORAGE SYSTEMS, INC.
4. OPERATIONS SUPPORT TECHNOLOGIES INC
5. RAFAEL - ADVANCED DEFENSE SYSTEMS LTD.
6. BERGELECTRIC CORP.
7. SPECIALISTS CONSTRUCTION JV
8. MEGAWATT ELECTRIC, LLC
9. SIKORSKY AIRCRAFT CORPORATION
10. SIERRA NEVADA CORPORATION
View All Contract Sub-awardees
Top 10 Grant Sub-awardees
1. ALEX'S FUTURE ACHIEVERS DEVELOPMENT CENTER, LLC.
2. NEW YORK CITY BOARD OF EDUCATION
3. HONOLULU, CITY & COUNTY OF
4. PATHFINDERS OF SAN DIEGO INC
5. MONTICELLO ACADEMY INC
6. FAIRFAX COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
7. BOSTON, CITY OF
8. TRANSPORTATION, WASHINGTON STATE DEPARTMENT OF
9. A.S. HORNER, INC.
10. BOARD OF EDUCATION OF THE CITY OF DETROIT
View All Grant Sub-awardees
Federal Spending FY 2012
Choose Spending Types to view:
Mutually binding agreements between the federal government and another party (the seller) that obligate the seller to furnish supplies and services for the direct benefit of the government and obligate the government to pay for them. These do not include grants, co-operative agreements, or contracts under grants.
Funds awarded to a non-federal entity for a defined public or private purpose in which services are not rendered to the federal government. Grants includes Cooperative Agreements.