- FDA is investigating a potentially deadly outbreak of meningitis that may be linked to an injectable steroid medication. Learn more.
- In October, celebrate National Breast Cancer Awareness Month by scheduling a mammogram for yourself or a loved one.
- Scammers pose as FDA agents investigating purchases from online pharmacies.
- Fifty years ago, the Kefauver-Harris amendments to the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act were signed into law, ushering in a new era of drug innovation and public health protection.
News & Events
- October 19, 2012 - FDA expands approved use of Sapien artificial heart valve
- October 18, 2012 - FDA approves Jetrea for symptomatic vitreomacular adhesion in the eyes
- October 04, 2012 - FDA takes action against thousands of illegal Internet pharmacies
Browse by Audience
Updates and information for staying safe and healthy
Medical product safety information, adverse event/problem reporting and more
NCTR, pediatrics, clinical trials, critical path initiative and more
Guidance, registration and listing, import programs and more