- RecommendationsSee All
- Welcome to CDC’s Facebook Chat on Vital Signs, Teen Drinking and Driving. We’re hosting a Facebook chat on preventing teen drinking & driving for parents with Dr. Ruth Shults. Don’t forget to keep refreshing your screen to keep up with our lively discussion.
- Don’t forget! Join us for a Facebook Chat today on this month’s Vital Signs topic, teen drinking and driving. We’ll be talking about ways to keep your teen driver safe on the road beginning at 10 am ET. Share this reminder with other parents and invite them to the chat!
- Did you create or update your Parent-Teen Driving agreement yesterday? If so, share the link to CDC’s Parent-Teen Driving agreement with your friends and tell them that your family set their rules of the road and challenge them to do the same. If not, you can do it today. http://www.cdc.gov/ParentsAreTheKey/agreement/index.html?s_cid=fb_patk486
- To recognize National Teen Driver Safety Week, learn tips to protect your teen on the road. Be part of our Vital Signs Facebook chat for moms and dads of teen drivers, tomorrow, Friday, October 19, 10am Eastern.
Post your questions for us. What would you like to know?
- Don’t miss today’s live Twitter chat from 3-4pm EST hosted by the Center for Injury Research and Prevention at CHOP (https://twitter.com/safetymd).
Participants are invited to discuss what they're doing for National Teen Driver Safety Week (NTDSW) and to share ideas. We’ll be tweeting our resources and helping answer questions.
Join the chat using #TeenDriving2012
- A Parent-Teen Driving agreement puts everyone on the same page about your family’s rules of the road. Create your agreement today. If you have already created an agreement, now is a good time to revisit your agreement. http://www.cdc.gov/ParentsAreTheKey/agreement/index.html?s_cid=fb_patk485
- Did you know that nearly one million high school students drank alcohol and got behind the wheel last year?
Teen drivers are 3 times more likely than more experienced drivers to be in a fatal crash. Drinking any alcohol greatly increases this risk for teens.
Join us for a Facebook Chat to discuss teen drinking and driving on Friday, October 19th at 10:00 am EDT.
- Parents, check out Don't Drive Stupid's Teen Memoriam books that tell the stories of teens who died on Utah roads. Read the stories and then discuss with your teen what caused the crashes and what could have been done to prevent them.
- ActivityOctoberPeople Who Like ThisVisits901