In a speech on the Senate floor on September 20, 2012, Senator Coats discusses the need to reassess U.S. foreign aid.
- Coats Calls on Administration to Investigate Classified Intel Leaks »
- Coats Accepting Applications for Nomination to U.S. Service Academies »
- Coats: Congress Must Act on Cyber Security »
- Senators Send Letter to President Urging Him to Work with Congress on Cybersecurity Legislation »
- Coats Statement on Obama Administration Guidance on Sequestration Layoff Notices »
- Coats Calls on Congress to Reassess, Not Eliminate U.S. Foreign Aid »
- Coats Calls on President and Senate to Lead »
Click here for resources and information for Hoosier farmers regarding the current drought in the Midwest.
Click to learn about a tax reform plan I have introduced to encourage investment, create more American jobs and make our country more competitive in the global marketplace.