How to Participate in the Project
A participant may be a veteran, an interviewer, or person donating a veteran’s collection (learn more about what we collect). Students in the 10th grade and above may also participate and there are special resources for educators and students.
Take These Five Easy Steps...
- Register using our online form
- Print the Veterans History Project Field Kit (required forms)
- Prepare for the interview
- Conduct the interview
- Send your collection to the Library of Congress
(Keep a copy for yourself!)
* PDF files require Acrobat reader, freely available on the Web
* RealAudio files require RealPlayer, freely available on the Web