Senator Dan Coats speaks on the Senate floor.
- Coats Statement on Fiscal Cliff »
- Coats Statement on Hurricane Sandy Disaster Relief Funding »
- Coats Offers Proposal to Fund Immediate Needs of Hurricane Sandy Victims »
- Coats Statement on the Passing of Senator Daniel Inouye »
- Coats Statement on Indiana Adjutant General Martin Umbarger »
- Coats Calls on Congress to Work Together to Avoid Fiscal Cliff »
- Coats Pays Tribute to Lugar in Senate Floor Speech »
Click to learn about a tax reform plan I have introduced to encourage investment, create more American jobs and make our country more competitive in the global marketplace.
On January 21, 2013, President Barack Obama will be sworn in for his second term as President of the United States. Click above for more information on the upcoming Inauguration.