- Help for Hurricane Sandy Victims
The IRS is providing tax relief, other help to Sandy victims.
- Hurricane Sandy Relief
Tax relief is available to victims of Hurricane Sandy.
- Diesel Fuel Penalty Waived
The IRS is waiving the diesel fuel penalty due to Sandy.
- Missing a Refund Check?
IRS wants to return undeliverable refunds to taxpayers.
- Where’s My Refund? Can Help
Use this online tool to track the status of your refund.
- IRS2Go App Offers New Features
Get your refund status, tax records, latest news and watch our videos.
- PTIN Renewal Open Season
Renew or obtain a PTIN for 2013 by Dec. 31, 2012.
- Schedule Your Test Today
Why wait? Use your online PTIN account to set test site, date and time.
- New Continuing Education Requirements
Certain preparers must complete 15 CE hours annually.
- Voluntary Disclosure
New details on offshore voluntary disclosure program now available.
- Tax Help for U.S. Citizens Abroad
New procedures help dual citizens and others file U.S. tax returns.
- Voluntary Disclosure Resources
A roadmap and other documents to navigate the program.
- IRS Cracks Down on Fraud
Suspected identity theft fraudsters are target of nationwide effort.
- Civil and Criminal Actions
Details on 200 ID-theft indictments, arrests, warrants are available.
- Taxpayer Guide to Identity Theft
Protect yourself from ID theft; find out what to do if you’re a victim.
Exempt Organizations Select Check