Washington, DC
503 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20510
(202) 224-4654

901 S. Bond Street
Suite 310
Baltimore, MD 21231
Phone (410) 962 - 4510
Fax (410) 962 - 4760

60 West Street
Suite 202
Annapolis, MD 21401
Phone (410) 263 - 1805
Fax (410) 263 - 5949

6404 Ivy Lane
Suite 406
Greenbelt, MD 20770
Phone (301) 345 - 5517
Fax (301) 345 - 7573

32 W. Washington Street
Rm. 203
Hagerstown, MD 21740
Phone (301) 797 - 2826
Fax (301) 797 - 2241

The Gallery Plaza Building
212 W. Main Street
Suite 200
Salisbury, MD 21801
Phone (410) 546 - 7711
Fax (410) 546 - 9324

Get Connected

Help with a Federal Agency

As your United States Senator from Maryland, I can help you in contacting and working with federal government agencies. If this is a constituent casework matter, please visit my Casework page for more information.


Send Me Your Opinion

Helping Marylanders and understanding the thoughts and concerns of the American people is very important to me. I want to hear from you. Please visit my Send Me Your Opinion page.


Scheduling a Meeting

If you would like to schedule a meeting with me or a member of my staff, please submit a scheduling request with your name, phone number, suggested date/time to meet, and the topic of the meeting. You can fax the request to 202-224-8858 attn: Scheduler or e-mail me at Due to the number of requests I receive, please allow 2-4 weeks for a response, only meeting requests and invites will get a response from the scheduling office.


Military Academy Nominations

The 2012 Academy Nomination Application is available here.



Due to the increased number of e-mails sent through my website, I ask for your patience as my staff and I work to sort and respond to your concerns. My best ideas come from the people of Maryland, and I want to address your comments and questions.

If you need help with a personal matter with a federal agency and your issue is time-sensitive, please call my Baltimore Office at (410) 962-4510.  If you need help cutting through government red tape with a federal program such as Social Security, Medicare, or veterans’ benefits, or are having a problem with a government agency such as the Internal Revenue Service or Immigration and Naturalization Service, my staff can make an inquiry on your behalf.


Your Contact Info

Your Comments