Contact Me

Contact Form

Note: Fields marked with an * are required.

If you are in the Military and stationed outside of WA State, please select 'Military Personnel' in the list of topics below and fill out the form with your WA State address and include your Military address in the body of the text area.

If you need help with an immigration issue, veteran benefits, social security benefits, etc. or a government agency (INS, VA, SSA), please go to our Privacy Release Form. NOTE - because of the Privacy Act of 1974, my office must have a written request with a signature in order to assist constituents with difficulties they are experiencing with a federal agency. A federal agency cannot provide my office information about a case without this written authorization. See our Privacy Release Form or send a detailed statement with your signature via mail or fax to my office.

To discuss your case with someone on my staff, please contact the office nearest you: Seattle, Spokane, Vancouver (Please do not send your request to my Washington, D.C. office as it will delay the response to your request)

If you are coming to DC and would like to request a tour, please see our tours page.