Military leaders testified before the House Armed Services Committee Feb. 13 on the potential sequestration and the lack of an appropriations bill for fiscal year 2013, just a day after testifying before the Senate Armed Services Committee.
Navy News Service Top Stories Top Stories RSS Feed
The 2010 law that allowed Sailors to carry over up to 75 days of leave has been extended to 2015, per NAVADMIN 026/13, released Feb. 13.
Department of Defense announced the extension of benefits to same-sex partners to ensure fairness and equal treatment to the extent allowable under law on Feb. 11.
Navy Blog Headlines Navy Blog RSS Feed
Faces of the Fleet takes a look at YOUR Navy operating forward. These images represent the greatest Sailors in the greatest Navy in the world leading from the deck plates,...
Vice Chief of Naval Operations Adm. Mark Ferguson testified before the Senate Committee on Armed Services about the impact of sequestration on national security on Feb. 12, 2013. These are...
Headlines from Around the Fleet Other Headlines RSS Feed
- Navy Continues Environmental Partnership with State and Local Agencies
- Navy's 'Copperhead' Trains Future EOD Technicians
- ECRC Receives Meritorious Unit Commendation and Golden Anchor Award
- Albuquerque Visits Yokosuka during Western Pacific Deployment
- Planning Underway for Africa Partnership Station 2014
- Nine Countries Meet to Plan Exercise Phoenix Express 2013
- COMNAVAIRLANT Hosts Tuskegee Airmen and Montford Point Marines
- NAS Kingsville Sailors Receive Sexual Assault Prevention and Response-Fleet Training
- Crash and Salvage Team Maintains Skill at Pensacola Training Center
- Bonhomme Richard Participates in Cobra Gold 13
- Carrier Strike Group 11 Changes Command
- ESG3 Observes Black History Month 2013: At the Crossroads of Freedom and Equality, the Emancipation Proclamation and the March on Washington
- WASP Prepares for Boiler Inspections
- 'Starboxer' Opens aboard USS Boxer
- 'Home School at the Museum' Brings STEM to Life for Home School Students