"If you work full time, you shouldn't be in poverty," the president tells a North Carolina audience.
- Woman's death linked to Coca-cola addiction
- 'Water'-gate: Rubio addresses scandalous sip
- Does Congress even have the power to ban guns?
- Horsemeat scandal sheds light on food-supply chain
- Photos: National Geographic reader pics
- Sen. Scott Brown adding Fox News gig to his resume
- Speech magnified limits, not power
- Sen. Graham to Hagel, Brennan: ‘I’m gonna keep hittin’ you’
- Women enters hospital for hernia, leaves with newborn
updated 12:48 PM
Scarlett Johansson reveals that she blew an audition for a part that could win an Oscar for another star.
- SEAL Team 6 shooter calls Jessica Chastain’s ‘Zero Dark Thirty’…
- Designers Don’t Want Kim Kardashian Wearing Their Clothes
- William Shatner says J.J. Abrams ‘has gone too far’ in taking…
- Adele: I Didn't Have Words With Chris Brown At The Grammys
- Lady Gaga unable to walk, postpones 4 shows
- Justin Bieber Fires Back At Black Keys Drummer Patrick Carney
- NBC stumbles in deep midwinter freeze, ratings low
- Scarlett Johansson: I Auditioned For Les Miserables With…
- Brandi Glanville Wants To 'Coexist' Peacefully With LeAnn Rimes;…
The V-12 Enzo is one of the rarest, most valuable supercars in the world.
- Pregnant Kate's "rounded belly" pictures make a splash overseas
- Xbox founder: Apple TV gaming could ‘simply kill PlayStation,…
- Full-size iPad’s glory days may be over
Parents may not even recognize the action that a study shows leads to emotional problems.
- Coroner: Soft drinks may need health warnings
- The most flattering lingerie for your body type
- Seven cheesy old-school Valentine's that never get old