As a Hospital or Health Care Organization
- RECOGNIZE and REWARD health care providers who address and control the ABCS in their patients.
- REDUCE out-of-pocket costs for smoking cessation to help more patients quit.
- INTEGRATE health information technology, such as electronic health records and decision support tools, to improve the delivery of care and medication adherence.
- PROMOTE a team-based approach to care to improve coordination and quality of care for patients.
- PROMOTE smoke-free air policies, effective tobacco package labeling, restricted tobacco advertising, and higher tobacco prices to help smokers quit and keep nonsmokers tobacco-free.
- SUPPORT efforts to reduce sodium and eliminate trans fats in the food supply.
By clicking 'Count Me In', you are pledging your support to Million Hearts™. By becoming a pledge, you allow CDC and HHS to use and share information you provide in order to further the Million Hearts™ goal. This information includes: your city, state, zip code, and date and time of your pledge. As federal organizations, CDC and HHS must disclose all information as required by law.
By providing your e-mail address you allow CDC and HHS to send you Million Hearts™ related news and information. There will be an opportunity to unsubscribe should you choose to stop receiving these updates.