As an Employer or Private-Sector Organization
- EMPOWER your community by supporting activities that help people access high-quality health care, manage their conditions effectively, get active, eat healthy, and stay smoke-free.
- INCREASE awareness of heart disease and stroke and their risk factors to empower your employees to take control of their heart health.
- PROVIDE convenient and simple blood pressure monitoring in the workplace and encourage its use through challenges and contests.
- IMPLEMENT smoke-free air policies at worksites to help smokers quit and protect nonsmokers from the hazardous effects of second hand smoke exposure.
- SUPPORT efforts to reduce sodium and eliminate trans fats in the food supply, including food served or available at worksites.
By clicking 'Count Me In', you are pledging your support to Million Hearts™. By becoming a pledge, you allow CDC and HHS to use and share information you provide in order to further the Million Hearts™ goal. This information includes: your city, state, zip code, and date and time of your pledge. As federal organizations, CDC and HHS must disclose all information as required by law.
By providing your e-mail address you allow CDC and HHS to send you Million Hearts™ related news and information. There will be an opportunity to unsubscribe should you choose to stop receiving these updates.