Our promise to you: Writing you can understand
The Plain Writing Act of 2010 requires federal agencies to write "clear Government communication that the public can understand and use." The January 21, 2009, Memorandum on Transparency and Open Government also highlights the importance of establishing "a system of transparency, public participation, and collaboration"
SAMHSA is committed to writing new documents in plain language as of October 2011, using the Federal Plain Language Guidelines.
Let us know how we’re doing
You can help us to meet our plain language goals by letting us know when we fall short. If you have trouble understanding any of our information, including our numerous publications or any material on our Web site, please contact us at email@example.com.
Last updated: 04/16/2012
- FacebookExternal link. Please review our Disclaimer
- FlickrExternal link. Please review our Disclaimer
- RSS FeedsExternal link. Please review our Disclaimer
- SAMHSA BlogExternal link. Please review our Disclaimer
- TwitterExternal link. Please review our Disclaimer
- YoutubeExternal link. Please review our Disclaimer