For a comprehensive listing of available RFPs see FedBizOpps.
For information on grants click here
Department of Health and Human Services
RFPs Available by Institute
- National Cancer Institute (NCI)
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI) - Includes NCRR, ORS, NIDR, CSR RFPs and NHGRI RFPs.
- National Institute on Aging (NIA) - RFPs Hosted by DRA
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA)
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Disorders (NIAMS)
- National Institute of Child Health and Development (NICHD) .
- National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD) RFPs hosted by DRA
- National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research (NIDCR) - RFPs Hosted by NHLBI
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK)
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS)
- National Eye Institute (NEI) - RFPs hosted by DRA
- National Institute General Medical Sciences (NIGMS) - RFPs Hosted by DRA
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS)
- National Center for Research Resources (NCRR) - RFPs Hosted by NHLBI
- National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI) - RFPs Hosted by NIEHS
- Clinical Center (CC)- RFP web site pending.
- National Library of Medicine (NLM)
- Division of Research Acquisition (DRA) - Includes NIA, NEI, NIGMS, NIDCD and OD RFPs.
- Office of the Director (OD)- RFPs Hosted by DRA
- Office of Logistics and Acquisition Operations (OLAO) (formerly OPM)
- Office of Research Services (ORS) - RFPs Hosted by NHLBI
- Construction Contracts Branch
Other Acquisition Links and Information
- Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) with search capabilities
- NCI Research Contracts Branch Reference Materials
- OMB Circulars via the Whitehouse Home Page
- Commerce Business Daily (CBD) via the Department of Commerce Home Page
- Acquisition Reform Network via the ARNet Home Page
- United States Code of Federal Regulations
Proposal Instructions for Offerors
OAMP thanks you for the visit.
Note: Please refer RFP-specific questions to the contact person listed in the individual RFP announcement.
Top | NIH Home | OAMP Home | OER Home Page | NIH Contracts
This page was last updated on 11/17/04