To facilitate access to the latest bioinformatics tools and resources, the OSTP has developed agreements with a variety of bioinformatics companies that provide software packages to analyze genomic and proteomic data. These tools are meant to be accessible to the majority of CCR investigators and NCI contractor employees engaged in collaborative arrangements with NCI investigators.
CCR Bioinformatics/Biostatistics Toolbox - Access to software for the analysis of gene expression, promoter analysis, array CGH, genetics, signal transduction pathways, and genomics analysis:
- Genomatix Suite and the GGA/GMS platform for Next Generation Sequencing data analysis NEW!!
- GeneGo MetaCore and MetaRodent
- Ingenuity Pathway Analysis
- Ariadne Pathway Studio and MedScan
- GeneSpring Microarray and arrayCGH software
- Partek Genomics Suite
- BioDiscovery Nexus Copy Number and Nexus Expression
- NEW!! CLC Genomics Server / CLC Genomics Workbench
Below is a list of all software supported by the NCI Center for Bioinformatics and Information Technology (CBIIT). Most of these tools can be obtained by submitting a request through the NIH Computer Help Desk (301-496-4357 or http://itservicedesk.nih.gov/support/ )