1. Hamilton BE, Martin JA, Ventura
SJ. Births: Preliminary data for 2010. Nat Vital Stat Rep.
2. Martinez G, Copen CE, Abma JC.
Teenagers in the United States: Sexual activity, contraceptive use,
and childbearing, 2006–2010. National Survey of Family Growth.
National Center for Health Statistics. Vital Health Stat.
3. Singh S, Darroch JE. Adolescent
pregnancy and childbearing: levels and trends in developed
countries. Fam Plann Perspect. 2000;32(1):14–23.
4. National Campaign to Prevent Teen
and Unplanned Pregnancy. Counting It Up: The Public Costs of
Teen Childbearing. 2011. Available at http://www.thenationalcampaign.org/costs/default.aspx
5. Perper K, Peterson K, Manlove J.
Diploma Attainment Among Teen Mothers. Child Trends, Fact
Sheet Publication #2010–01: Washington, DC: Child Trends;
6. Hoffman SD. Kids Having Kids:
Economic Costs and Social Consequences of Teen Pregnancy.
Washington, DC: The Urban Institute Press; 2008.
7. Kirby D, Laris BA, Rolleri L.
The Impact of Sex and HIV Education Programs in Schools and
Communities on Sexual Behaviors Among Young Adults. Scotts
Valley, CA: ETR Associates; 2006.