NIH and Federal Resources

Work and Personnel Concerns

C-I-V-I-L or (301) 402-4845
TTY (301) 402-9499

Peer Resolution Process (Pilot Administrative Grievance Procedure)
Office of the Ombudsman or Office of Human Resources
(eligible ICs: OD, NIAID, NHLBI, NIA, CC, NINDS)

(202) 653-7200
or 1-800-209-8690

or (202) 653-9125

Some of the resources on this page are provided in the Portable Document Format (PDF), and require the use of the free Adobe Acrobat ReaderExternal Link Disclaimer